Walker Cutting Table Magnets
The new Total-Coverage Series Magnets by Walker are designed to meet the special material handling needs required in precision flame, plasma and laser cutting table operations. The TC-Series Magnet will load plates up to 1.75″ thick and after burning, unload cut parts and skeletons in a single lift. After unloading, it is possible to separate the skeleton from the cut parts.
Walker TC-Series Magnets eliminate time consuming handling of grabs and chains when you load and unload your burning table. Unlike mechanical methods, magnetic handling allows you to clear cut parts, unload skeletons and reload with new plates quickly, efficiently, and safely. This eliminates costly idle machine time, which translates into increased production.
The TC-Series is available in many standard and custom sizes.
- Special material handling needs required in precision flame, plasma, and laser cutting table operations.
- Loading plate and then after cutting, unload cut parts and skeleton in one step.
- Parts can also be separated from the skeleton to improve the sorting process.
- The TC-Series is available in many standard and custom sizes:
- Will handle plates from 3/16″ to 1 3/4″ thick.
- Unload parts as small as 6″ x 6″.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews