Magnetek Flex Base CE Wireless Radio Control
The Flex Base wireless control system provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in lifting applications including chain hoists and small cranes. The ergonomic and lightweight Flex Base is available in 4, 6, 8, and 12 button options, and packaged with our MRX or Flex Base receivers for a complete solution.
FLEXIBLE AND EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE:
- Wireless pairing capability allows information and settings to be transferred between two transmitters or a transmitter/receiver system, allowing new systems to begin operating quickly and minimizing spare parts inventory
- Flex Base is equipped with numerous programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- A wide variety of accessories are available to provide additional protection and flexibility
STRONG & RELIABLE:
Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves
- Durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials
- Two “”AA”” alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A rechargeable battery kit is also available
- Battery compartment is accessed easily via a thumbscrew; no tools required
- Expected line of site distance rated at 100 meters (300 feet)
- Designed to simplify installation and provide flexibility for easy adjustments or configurations
- Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information for installation and troubleshooting
- Receivers include 1.8m of cable and mounting hardware allowing easy installation
- IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor and outdoor environments
- Includes an internal antenna with full range capability, and optional fitting for external antenna
- This lightweight receiver can be mounted on the control panel or the body of a hoist without causing any system imbalance.
- The Voltage Select feature automatically adapts to the control voltage from three available power supplies: 9-36 VDC, 24-48 VAC, and 48-240 VAC available.
- Dimensions: 120 mm (L) x 90 mm (W) x 55 mm (H)
- Weight: 900 kg/2.0 lb (including output cable
FLEX BASE RECEIVER:
- The feature-rich Flex Base receiver offers more control capabilities and options suitable for overhead cranes, for functions such as lights, magnet controls, and powered lifting devices.
- Dimensions: 260mm (L) x 204mm (W) x 83 mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5 kg/5.5 lb (including output cable)
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews