- Low headroom design for optimum lifting capabilities.
- One person operation minimizes handling cost.
- Self-locking worm gear drive for leg adjustment is standard.
- Easy adjustment for different sheet widths.
- Rack and pinion leg drive.
- Designed for ease of maintenance.
- Designed for greater sheet width range.
- Complies with ASME standards.
- Hand wheel lockout.
- Motorized leg adjustment.
- Chain-wheel leg adjustment.
- Extended length hand wheel leg adjustment.
- End chains with plate hooks (recommended for all widths 72” and greater).
- Extended grab shoe lengths available.
- Additional bundle clearance available (longer legs).
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews