- Versatile handling of bundles, sheets, plates and other materials stacked horizontally.
- Low headroom design for optimum lifting capabilities.
- One person operation minimizes handling cost.
- Self-locking worm gear drive for leg adjustment is standard.
- Easy adjustment for different sheet widths.
- Motorized leg adjustment, 460 volt.
- Rack and pinion leg drive.
- Designed for ease of maintenance.
- Broad adjustment range handles various load widths.
- Complies with ASME standards.
- End chains with plate hooks (recommended for all widths 72” and greater).
- Extended grab shoe lengths.
- Longer legs increase load clearance.
- Controls shipped mounted or loose.
- Other voltages available.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews