Single Girder Underhung Bridge Crane
Single Girder Underhung Cranes are ideal for applications where more headroom under the runways is necessary or increased end approach. Runways can be integrated with the building for a ceiling mounted or suspended runway. Notched bridge beams provide a low headroom design utilizing the depth of the runway. NEMA rated components make for an ease of maintenance as well as modular designed components such as brakes, controls and motors.
- Available for CMAA Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D.
- Capable of capacities up to 15 tons and spans up to 60 feet or more.
- Single Girder Underhung Bridge Cranes are available in various configurations such as wide flange, patented track or custom fabricated monobox girder construction.
- Monorail trolley hoists run on the bottom flange of the bridge beam.
- End trucks are available in a fixed or rotating axle design 4 wheel designed to run suspended from wide flange or patented track runways.
- Safety yellow industrial enamel paint finish (additional colors available upon request)
- Capable of interlocking systems which allows for transferring a load from a crane in one bay to another or to a monorail.
Additional Features & Options:
- Dual Hoists
- Radio remote control with an independent traveling push button station available as back up
- Travel limits on trolley, hoist or bridge motion
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) 1000:1 speed control
- Heated and/or air conditioned control boxes
- Warning lights and horns
- Service platforms and bridge catwalks
- Weight/scale readout
- Cable reels
- Powered bottom block
- Epoxy paint for outdoor or corrosive environments
- Fall arrest
- Spark resistant, food grade and explosion proof
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews