Magnetek Intelli-Lift Automation Systems
The Intelli-Lift System detects a load misalignment or snag condition and alerts operators with a visible and audible warning before a dangerous situation occurs.
Intelli-Lift System Includes:
Status Control Enclosure
- Directional lights indicate angle of misalignment
- Center light indicates vertical alignment of hook and hoist
- Corner light indicates bypass mode
- UL Type 12/IP54 rated
Sensors and Processor
- Sensor requires the crane hoist to have a dead end or idler sheave installed in a static point of the rope.
EASY-TO-ACCESS SYSTEM DATA:
- Intelli-Lift displays and logs data related to misalignments and snag events. Information can be used to adjust processes and equipment locations and identify needs for operator training. Data can be easily accessed through Intelli-Lift’s intuitive user interface via your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Wireless access makes it easy and safe to monitor and configure from the plant floor.
PRECISION LOAD CONTROL:
- Through manual or automatic adjustment, Intelli-Lift assists operators in centering the bridge and trolley over the load before it can be hoisted, reducing the likelihood of snags or swaying loads.
REDUCED STRESS ON EQUIPMENT:
- Intelli-Lift alerts operators if a load is misaligned or snagged on other objects. If a hoist continues to lift while misaligned, damage to hoist components can occur, which may result in costly repairs and downtime.
QUICK, EASY INSTALLATION:
- Hardware is easy to install and connect with Intelli-Lift technology, making it ideal for both new installations and retrofit applications.
FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR APPLICATION NEEDS:
- Robust design allows for operation in both indoor and outdoor applications, including harsh environments. The Intelli-Lift System can be easily bundled with Magnetek-brand motion control products for additional safety and diagnostic information.
PREVENTION & CORRECTION:
- The Prevention System offers two types of positional correction: Manual and Auto. In either Manual or Auto Correction, the load may not be adjusted until hoist movement is stopped. Auto or Manual selection is made through the user interface at time of install.
- While using Manual Correction, an operator may use a radio remote control to manually realign the load, using the light box to see the direction the crane needs to move and when the load is centered.
- In the Auto-Correction System, software built into Intelli-Lift automatically re-centers the hoist above the load by moving the bridge and trolley. Once the correction has been made, hoist movement can restart with a programmable microspeed that allows the rope to become taut, and then may operate at full speed after a second alignment check.
- In the Detection System, the status control enclosure provides visual notification of a misalignment or snag event via directional lights with an optional warning horn. An operator may manually correct the misalignment of the load. It is recommended that the hoist motion is stopped until the hoist, hook, and load are vertically centered.
HOOK AND RIGGING SNAG DETECTION:
- After the load has been placed and the operator is ready to move to the next lift, Intelli-Lift continues to monitor if the hook, load, or rigging snags on equipment, racking, or other objects.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews