Magnetek IMPULSE G+ MINI Variable Frequency Drive
The low horsepower (HP) IMPULSE•G+ Mini is our easiest to program drive to date, with user-friendly standard programming for basic applications and advanced programming capability for high performance environments.
The IMPULSE•G+ Mini is designed with an expanded HP range and an identical dimensional footprint as the IMPULSE®•P3 Series 2 (up to 5HP) and a smaller footprint beyond 5HP. All this, plus assured reliability and lower cost make the IMPULSE•G+ Mini Adjustable Frequency Crane Control the product of choice for your overhead material handling needs.
COMPACT & COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION:
- The IMPULSE•G+ Mini from Magnetek continues the history of providing the most reliable and cost-effective adjustable frequency crane controls available. The low horsepower (HP) IMPULSE•G+ Mini is Magnetek’s easiest to program drive to date, with user-friendly standard programming for basic applications and advanced programming capability for high performance environments.
- Magnetek’s most compact low HP drive to date, the IMPULSE•G+ Mini’s size permits the use of smaller control enclosures, reducing the overall cost of an installation. It also expands application opportunities on smaller cranes, hoists, trolleys, and monorail carriers. The IMPULSE•G+ Mini is available with standard 120 VAC interface card, with 24 VAC, 48 VAC, and 24 VDC optional.
ADVANCED PROGRAMMING CAPABILITY:
- The IMPULSE•G+ Mini provides the choice of programming in Basic or Advanced access levels. In the Basic access level, the parameter availability (features) and navigation is nearly identical to the IMPULSE•P3 Series 2 in Basic mode. In the Advanced access level, the parameter availability and feature set is opened up to reveal the full capacity of the IMPULSE•G+ Mini drive. In this mode, the up and down arrow keys will navigate through the already familiar parameters of the IMPULSE•G+ Series 4 Crane Control.
LOAD CHECK II:
- This built-in feature continuously detects hoist overload conditions throughout the frequency range, halting upward motion and only allowing the load to be lowered. It continuously monitors the hook load, both during acceleration and constant speed, eliminating the need for load cells in most applications. Its new auto-setup feature will define the hoist’s maximum hook load in seconds. Load Check II detects overload conditions when loads are “snagged” during low speed operation. With these control advancements, the drive will pause lifting when the rated capacity is approached and will only allow the load to be lowered. These enhancements provide increased safety and productivity.
EXPANDED HP RANGE:
- Available in ½ through 20 HP in 380-480V or ¼ through 20HP in 200-240V three phase ratings. This allows the user to select the most cost-effective product for low HP applications through Class D service. Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) technology provides energy savings compared to traditional contactor technology.
OPTIONAL FLAT HEAT SINK DESIGN:
- This option reduces the depth of the drive by as much as 45%. Finless capacities are available in 230-460V ½ through 5HP. Consult factory on the suitability of the flat heat sink design for your application. IMPULSE•G+ Mini can also be purchased as part of a complete pre-engineered complete control panel.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews