Magnetek Flex VUE Transmitter Wireless Radio Control
Magnetek’s innovative Flex VUE combines a graphic display with stepless or two-step technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured handheld transmitter. It’s available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries; including Crane and Hoist and Fluid Power applications.
SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION & CONVENIENCE:
- High resolution color display keeps the operator informed of system status and diagnostics at all times, including battery life, signal strength, and warning symbols. You can quickly and easily configure the transmitter right through the display menu. Available two-way RF for applications requiring feedback of machine parameters, alarms, and command confirmation.
VERSATILITY COMBINES WITH PRECISE CONTROL:
- Choose 4, 8, or 12 stepless or two-step technology button configurations with accurate and smooth operation. Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves. Configure the Flex VUE through the set-up menu or on a PC with the optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP).
DURABLE & DEPENDABLE:
- Rugged, super tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock, water, heat, and harsh environments. Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments. Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today.
COMFORT & STYLE IN ONE PACKAGE:
- Ergonomically designed contoured case makes it comfortable for the user. Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue. One-handed operation frees the operator to assist in other tasks.
RADIO DRIVE SERIAL INFERFACE (RDSI) OPTION:
- The RDSI module is designed to communicate via a serial interface to directly control Magnetek’s IMPULSE®•G+ & VG+ Series 4, Series 3, and IMPULSE®•G+ Mini Adjustable Frequency Crane Controls (consult factory for compatibility if you have an existing RDSI setup with a Series 2 drive). RDSI provides users with diagnostic and troubleshooting information on the ground so there is no need to get up on the crane.
- Automatically detects drive types
- Eliminates the need for drive contactors
- Provides feedback parameters directly from the drive, including Drive Status, Output Frequency, Output Voltage, Output Current, Output Power, and Torque Reference
- Reduces system costs by eliminating relay cards, excessive wiring and labor
- We’ll build your system to your specifications—with our Flex M receiver, it’s completely customizable.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews