Magnetek Flex Pro Transmitter Wireless Radio Control
Our ergonomically styled Flex Pro series incorporates the latest in proportional control technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case. It’s available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries; including Crane and Hoist, Fluid Power, and Hazardous Locations applications.
COMFORT & STYLE IN ONE PACKAGE:
- Ergonomically designed contoured case with available rubber jacket makes it comfortable for the user. Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue.
VERSATILE YET PRECISE OPERATIONS:
- Choose 8 or 12 proportional button configurations with precise control for smooth operation. Adjustable speed control – four mode settings (25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% output) provide precise control of machine movement. I-Chip module makes this a universal transmitter that can be programmed in the field.
FLEXIBLE & ADAPTABLE:
- Rugged, tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock; protective cases and accessories available for harsh environments. Rated NEMA 4 (IP66); sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments. Informative LEDs provide diagnostic and system status. Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today — rechargeable NiMH battery pack available.
FLEX M RECEIVER FEATURES:
- Full modular design. Part 15 433MHz. Synthesized RF, 32 channels. Available in 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, and 56 output configurations. Stepped control (2, 3, or 5) interfaces available. Stepless (0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, 0-+/-10 VDC) interfaces available.
Radio Drive Serial Interface (RDSI) Module Option:
- The RDSI module is designed to communicate via a serial interface to directly control Magnetek’s IMPULSE®•G+/VG+ Series 4, Series 3, and IMPULSE®•G+ Mini Adjustable Frequency Crane Controls (consult factory for compatibility if you have an existing RDSI setup with a Series 2 drive). The Flex Pro provides one-way communication, but contact factory for information on two-way feedback radio combinations available.
- The RDSI module: Automatically detects drive types. Eliminates the need for drive contactors. Reduces system costs by eliminating relay cards, excessive wiring and labor
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews