Magnetek Flex EX Transmitter Wireless Radio Control
These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in hazardous location applications, including petrochemical operations, chemical plants, plane hangars, and industrial painting. Flexible and reliable, these systems are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 8 and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.
FLEXIBLE AND EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE:
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding
- I-Chip design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory.
- Flex EX is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- Available with ATEX and IECEx approvals for Zone 2 applications
- ATEX Approval: II 3 G EX ic IIC T3/T4 Gc
- IECEx Approval: EX ic IIC T3/T4 Gc
STRONG AND RELIABLE:
- Reliable pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves
- Durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials
- Two “AA” alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators is also available
SECURE AND DEPENDABLE COMMUNICATIONS:
- Advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 user-programmable channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field
- Each Flex EX system has over one million unique identification codes (20 Bit) and never repeats
- Flex EX radios are available with special operational functions to provide even more control options.
A/B SELECTOR SWITCH (AB):
- A three-position selector switch allows one operator to switch operation between two trolley/hoists (A, B, or Both) that are located on a single bridge. •The operator can easily identify which trolley hoist is active on the crane by the position of the selector switch.
TANDEM OPERATION (T):
- This system allows two operators to control two bridge cranes or trolley/hoists independently or simultaneously with the three position selector switch. One operator can maximize the capabilities and lifting power of two bridge cranes or both users can operate each bridge crane independently. (Available on 8- and 12-button models)
RECEIVER SELECT OPERATION (RS):
- The system allows one operator to select multiple receiver units at one time, so one operator can control up to 2 bridges and 4 trolley/hoists simultaneously or independently. This simplifies installation by eliminating control festooning between the bridge and trolley/hoists and freeing up the trolley/hoist to run from one bridge to the next. (Available on 8- and 12-button models)
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews