Double Girder Top Running Bridge Crane
Double Girder Top running cranes are ideal for maximum hook height situations and are capable of longer spans and larger capacities with faster speeds. Catwalks and NEMA rated components make for an ease of maintenance as well as modular designed components such as brakes, controls and motors.
- Available for CMAA Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D and Class E
- Capable of capacities up to 100 tons and spans up to 100 feet or more.
- Double Girder Top Running Cranes are available in various configurations such as wide flange or box girder construction.
- Trolley hoists typically run on either ASCE rail or square bar.
- End trucks are available in 4 wheel or 8 wheel (bogey) configurations for greater capacities and spans. Fixed or rotating axle design.
- Safety yellow industrial enamel paint finish (additional colors available upon request)
Additional Features & Options:
- Dual Hoists
- Radio remote control with an independent traveling push button station available as back up
- Travel limits on trolley, hoist or bridge motion
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) 1000:1 speed control
- Heated and/or air conditioned control boxes
- Warning lights and horns
- Service platforms and bridge catwalks
- Control cabs
- Weight/scale readout
- Cable reels
- Powered bottom block
- Epoxy paint for outdoor or corrosive environments
- Fall arrest
- Underhung hoist trolley unit attached to bottom of bridge girders
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews