Caldwell STRONG-BAC Fixed Twin Basket Sling
Fixed Twin Basket Sling Lifting Beam is the ideal solutions as a dedicated lifting beam when handling loads with lifting slings in a basket hitch. “Bull Horn” style hooks set on top of a lifting beam, helping to reduce the overall headroom required for this type of lifting beam.
- Designed to be used with slings in a basket hitch.
- Provides greatest clearance in low headroom applications.
- Two sets of bent bar hooks are standard on units with a spread of 6’ and greater.
- Spread 2 is 1/2 of spread 1.
- Hooks are designed to handle up to a 2” sling eye width.
- Complies with ASME standards.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews