EYE AND EYE SLINGS
- An eye (or loop) at each end makes this type of sling ideal for use in a basket hitch.
- This sling type can be used in a choker hitch by passing one eye around the load and through the opposite eye.
- Tapered eyes of TL and TTL permit the use of wide slings on small crane hooks.
- On multi-ply slings, the bodies are stitched full length.
TURNED EYE SLINGS
- On slings with turned eye construction, the eye openings are on the same plane as the flat webbing.
- Turned eye slings with tapered eyes are well adapted for both basket and choker hitches.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews