ANVER Vacuum Lifters comply fully with and meet the standards of US ANSI ASME Standard B30.20 for below-the-hook lifting devices, as well as complying with OSHA and most European requirements.
Lifting frame shown with vacuum generator and/or optional accessories, which are sold separately. Unit weight does not include vacuum generator or optional equipment (Parking Stands, etc). To calculate total unit weight, add the compatible generator weight to the lifting frame weight and deduct it from crane capacity.
- Fully welded rigid frame makes the load handling stable via a high hook point. Reinforcement bracing provided on longer length lifting beams.
- The GF-Frame includes a main vacuum reservoir as a primary with a secondary reservoir running the entire length of the spreader beam. Resulting in near instant attach time, maximizing productivity.
- Front handlebar and end of beam tag line loops provided to facilitate maneuvering.
- Vacuum pads swivel and feature top & bottom springs to handle wavy plate.
- Bolt-on sealing rings feature rugged seals that can be replaced easily. This can be done in minutes with the lifter resting on its parking stands (Sold Separately).
- Standard modular construction allows quick service and/or replacement of Vac-Packs, as needed to minimize downtime.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews