TOP-BRACED WALL MOUNTED JIB CRANE with 200 Degree Rotation for maximum hook coverage. This all purpose tie rod wall mount jib crane is designed for heavy duty applications and produced from high-grade steel components.
Hinge mounts easily to any substantial structural steel building column at desired height. Tie rod is threaded for ease of installation and field adjustments. Crane fittings have bearings with lube fittings for long lasting life and ease of movement. Made in the USA.
- 1/2 Ton to 5 Tons.
- Boom Lengths up to 30 ft. on select capacities.
- Up to 200 degree rotation.
- Fabricated, steel wall bracket fittings with bearings.
- Threaded tie rods provide take-up for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
- Rotational stops
- Available in Motorized versions (consult factory)
- Wind or Position Lock
- Spark-resistant and/or explosion proof construction for hazardous locations
- Messenger wire assembly
- Hand geared rotation
10-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. (Manufacturer’s warranty does not include on-site repairs. For warranty service, items will need to be shipped by prepaid freight to a Shannahan Crane & Hoist repair facility)
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews