The Abell-Howe J-904L Series was developed to be a foundationless jib for light duty industrial applications requiring only 6″ concrete depth.
- 1/4 Ton, 1/2 Ton and 1 Ton Base Mounted Foundationless available with spans out to 16 Ft depending on capacity.
- Jib provides 360 degree rotation on a tapered roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Requires epoxy anchor bolts (HILTI RE-500 adhesive anchoring system required with a 4 1/2″ embedment)
- Concrete floor mush be at least 6″ thick and contain wire mesh reinforcement, in minimum soil pressure of 2,500 psf and minimum concrete compressive strength of 3,000 psi.
- Jib crane must be centered on a square foot area that is free of cracks, seams, control joints and walls.
Foundationless jib cranes can avoid the costly full foundation needed with higher capacity and larger jib cranes.
Made in the USA.
10-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. (Manufacturer’s warranty does not include on-site repairs. For warranty service, items will need to be shipped by prepaid freight to a Shannahan Crane & Hoist repair facility)
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews