- 1/4 Ton to 10 Tons
- Boom Lengths up to 30 ft. on select capacities.
- Under Boom Height from 8 to 30 ft.
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for
continuous alignment and rigidity.
- Anti Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
- Mast – Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel
pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection.
- Boom – W-beam section.
- Head section – Rigid steel plate box type with welded
construction for minimum deflection between boom and mast.
- Top or bottom entry air swivel or electric collector rings on most models.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with template.
- Wind or Position Lock.
- Galvanized Jib Crane
- Spark-resistant and/or Explosion proof construction for hazardous locations.
- Manual safety switch.
- Messenger wire assembly
- Electric, Air or Hand geared rotation.
10-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. (Manufacturer’s warranty does not include on-site repairs. For warranty service, items will need to be shipped by prepaid freight to a Shannahan Crane & Hoist repair facility)
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 9 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 5 reviews